You will be joining an experienced team of software development professionals who are engaging on the most ambitious and critical greenfield Cloud Native projects.
You have will have the ability to work with the latest Azure Cloud, Reactjs and Big Data technologies.
You will work in an international team that is based in Poland, Singapore, India, and Zurich.
Our client is open to candidates at Regular and Senior level, with 1 to 10 years of commercial development experience.
This is a 100% remote working role with occasional trips to the office for meetings and planning activities.
Candidates will need to be currently living in Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20295
What you will be doing?
- Designing and building data warehousing software that will serve demands for business reporting and payment calculations.
- Take ownership of the development process and strives for best results.
- Develop high quality, reusable code, creating best-in-class software solutions on time.
- Write professional, clear, and comprehensive documentation.
- Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies.
- Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders, like business analysts, business representatives, and production support.
- An understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or GCP would be a benefit.
- Experience with CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, or GitLab.
- Experience with Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Poland, and the ability to work onsite in Wroclaw for meetings and planning activities.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037