Contract type: B2B
Location: Malmö, Sweden. Hybrid role – onsite requirement 1-2 times per week.
Contract length: ASAP – 31-Oct-2023 – possible extension
Salary: Around SEK5,100 per day
Visa sponsorship: No
Based in Malmö, Sweden, our client has been at the forefront of the furniture industry.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 4+ years of experience and proficiency in both front-end (ReactJS) and back-end (NodeJS) development, with the ability to work on both sides of the stack, to join them initially on a 5-month contract.
About the Project:
You will help in developing an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) for a new product. The goal is to have the MVP completed by August, and the development process is already well underway.
Job Reference: BBBH 23658
- Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the development and implementation of the MVP
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and product managers to create a seamless and user-friendly platform.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- GCP: Strong knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform, including services like Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Storage, and Firestore.
- CI/CD: Experience with implementing and managing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines, preferably using GitHub Actions or similar tools.
- Fullstack Development: Proficiency in both front-end (ReactJS) and back-end (NodeJS) development, with the ability to work on both sides of the stack.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040