Fullstack Developer (Angular)
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading US fintech organization based in Katowice, Poland.
Currently, they require several Fullstack Developers, at all levels, to join them on a full-time contract of employment or B2B basis. A fully remote working option is available.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in Fullstack Development with Angular and .NET.
You will be working on a new cloud-based software platform along with building the next generation software services. This will be an API oriented platform which is based on cloud-native microservices architecture.
Job Reference: BBBH 20669
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- 2+ years of experience in Fullstack Development.
- Backend: ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework.
- Other tools: Git, JIRA.
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with minimal guidance.
- Communicative English (Polish language is not required)
- Currently residing in Poland with a valid work permit.
- Ability to visit the local office from time to time.
- Angular, Kendo UI component library.
- .Net Core, Web API.
- Jenkins, Docker.
- Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Contribute to a multinational micro service-oriented cloud-based project with latest technology stack.
- Determine and utilize best practices in design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve high quality product.
- Provide with the expertise and support migration of client-side application to Angular 6+.
- Apply best practices and experience in development.
- Analyze, design, code and implement new functionality.
- Participate in code reviews and feature development planning.
- Cooperate with multinational team and suggest decision of implementation.
- Provide direction and coach team members.
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization's strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
- Flextime and part remote around 80%, however candidates would need to be in the office in Katowice from time to time.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 12211903