Our innovative client has redefined the limits of what is possible in the realm of eye care. By combining state-of-the-art hardware with advanced software, they have created a seamless ecosystem that offers unprecedented accuracy and precision in assessing and enhancing vision. Their products provide a personalized and immersive experience, captivating users and taking them on an extraordinary visual journey.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 2-5 years of experience in full stack, web application product development in a python web framework (Flask/Django/FastAPI), building REST APIs and experience with relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL (PostGIS).
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity based in Dublin and a chance to be part of a young, dynamic, fast-growing company. You will also have the opportunity to learn, and be immersed in the latest cloud technologies, and for quick progression to a senior role within the organisation.
Our client is operating a hybrid work model (3 days onsite/ 2 days work from home).
Job Reference: BBBH 23338
What will a Full Stack Developer do?
- Actively participate in product definition, specification, and implementation
- Design and build client-side and server-side architecture
- Practice and promote effective software engineering methodologies keeping up with technological advances to optimise the software
- Support and improve the organisation’s software development environment
The ideal candidate must have:
- IT related degree/certifications or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in web application product development in a python web framework (Flask/Django/FastAPI), building REST APIs, experience with relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL (PostGIS)
- Agile toolsets, i.e., JIRA and Confluence
- Previous knowledge of Docker and AWS ECS would be an advantage
- Big data concept and open-source frameworks
- Use of automated build process tools, version control systems
- React and/or Vue.JS (ideally, but not essential)
- Flexible schedule (minimum 3 days office based per week).
- Working in a dynamic environment within a diverse team of individuals with different backgrounds and interests.
- Office in Dublin City centre with access to many restaurants, coffee shops, gyms etc.
- An opportunity for quick progression to a senior role depending on success in the role.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.