Full Stack Developer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of Full Stack Development experience with expertise in Front End development, preferably either Android or iOS or both and writing backed code on Hack OR PHP to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
The Full Stack Developer research, designs, develops and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21810
What will a Full Stack Developer do?
- Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application programs and interfaces.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Modify, install, and prepare technical documentation for system software applications.
- Monitor systems capacity and performance, plan and execute disaster recovery procedures, and provide technical support.
- Identify, escalate, and document production impact issues.
- Evaluate user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current systems and capabilities.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 5+ years of Full Stack Development experience with expertise in Front End development, preferably either Android or iOS or both and writing backed code on Hack OR PHP.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Competitive salary
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.