Full Stack Developer
With Irish offices based in Dublin 1, our client provides implementation and integration solutions for companies. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 3 + years’ experience developing software systems & experience working with integrated cross discipline teams utilizing an agile framework. You will be responsible for the daily administration of time-related data within their project management systems, ensuring that all billable activity is tracked and communicated to the project manager.
Job Reference: BBBH 20492
What will a Full Stack Developer do?
- Complete tasks and project assignments in line with Agile principles and within deadlines.
- Write well designed, clean and re-usable code.
- Communicate with other team members to understand the scope and to ensure the project is always progressing.
- Participate in team meetings and daily stand-up calls, having prepared an update prior to the meeting and ensuring all tasks are updated in our project management systems.
- Participate in the company objective process and ensure all objectives are on track throughout the year and achieved at agreed timelines.
- Ensure a smooth handover to the support team of all developments that are ready for go-live.
- Develop technical documents and articles to accurately represent application design and code.
- Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, prioritize, and coordinate development of solutions for upgrades, changes and enhancements.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience working with integrated cross discipline teams utilizing an agile framework.
- 3 + years developing software systems.
- Experience working with CRM is an advantage.
- Experience with full SDLC.
- Experience with API development and integration.
- Database, My SQL, MS SQL (Oracle an advantage).
- MAMP and ZAMP stacks.
- Working knowledge of TeamWork PM software.
- Hybrid office / home working option.
- Pension Plana after probation.
- Monthly wellbeing allowance.
- Nice place to work and a great future career path.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.