Our client is an innovate Irish owned software company with state-of-the-art offices based in Dundalk. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Frontend Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 2+ years’ experience in building commercial Web Applications with the last 3 years of building solutions using (React, Redux, RxJs, TS, Kendo UI). With offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom the role offers the opportunity of a hybrid model role or a full time working from home option.
The role’s primary focus is on the design and construction of our market-leading suite of Web, Desktop and Mobile applications targeting the ERP marketplace.
Job Reference: BBBH 21093
What will a Frontend Developer do?
- Hit the ground running within their evolving Agile process and across their .Net, .Net Core, React Web Applications. A blend of design, architecture, refactoring, bug fixing, investigation and research.
- Contribute to their internal hack days where we design and build new tools and features to improve how we build.
- Profiling and performance analysis.
- Assist in planning, grooming as well as team members mentoring.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in building commercial Web Applications.
- Last 3 years of building solutions using (React, Redux, RxJs, TS, Kendo UI)
- Experienced with Git Version Control System.
- Basic understanding of C# .Net Stack (WebSocket/WebAPI/MVC/MVP).
- Limited knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- Proficiency in designing and building well-constructed solutions for scale.
- UML Modeling.
- Familiarity with Agile patterns and practices.
- Experience with Signal-R (WebSockets) is an advantage.
- Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible working hours & flexible annual leave.
- Wellness Program.
- Exercise Reimbursement.
- State of the Art Workspace & Office.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.