Front End Developer
Hybrid (Dublin City Centre)
Job Ref: BBBH21772
Allen Recruitment is working with an International Fintech company which utilises the latest cutting-edge technologies to build state-of-the-art applications used in the Financial Services industry. Currently in growth phase, they have an immediate requirement for experienced UI Developers in the UI / front-end team focusing on new product development and PoC.
- Develop production-quality front-end code
- Strong knowledge and experience in responsive design
- Create proofs of concept to test ideas
- Ensuring that UI continues to be fully embedded in the agile development process
- Keeping up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional good practice relating to UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research
Required Experience & Skills:
- BEM implemented CSS with pre-processer (SCSS)
- Bootstrap 3.x
- Webpack and similar tools
- Charting Libraries
- Unit Testing preferable Jest
- Working experience in cross-browser and W3C accessibility standards
- Working in Agile environment
Experience of Agile Scrum, test-driven development (TDD), browser automation, performance testing, node.js + Grunt/Gulp based build systems, CSS pre-processors (such as LESS or SASS) and module bundling (such as webpack or browserify) is highly desirable.
- Successful, vibrant software R&D firm
- Great career path to transition into a software development engineer in test
- Great technologies
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus + healthcare + pension
- Remote working role from anywhere in Ireland.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040