Front End Architect (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting an award winning, global technology services integrator company source a number of people for on-going projects.
This company has an impressive world-wide client list with whom they partner with to deliver highly complex digital transformation programmes.
While the client customer is based in Dublin, Ireland. Please note, this is a fully remote role and the successful applicant can be based anywhere in Europe.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 20347
What will you do in this role?
- Primary responsibility will be to take ownership of new projects: from the inception of the business opportunity, through planning & estimation, evaluating and recommending architecture & approach, and steering the project toward a successful kick-off.
- Your expertise will continue to be relied upon as the project proceeds through delivery, encounters challenges, and whenever the team requires support & direction.
- Experience leading and interacting with dispersed teams across multiple geographic locations.
- Engaging with C-Level stakeholders and subject matter experts in both a team, client and vendor environments.
The minimum requirements:
- Expert understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS and CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS
- Expert understanding of headless architecture
- Expert understanding of command line build utilities and task runners like NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Expert understanding of asynchronous requests, API integrations, partial page updates, SEO optimization & SSR, and page performance troubleshooting & optimization
- Expert level understanding of version control systems (including Git)
- While this is a front end focused role, understanding and familiarity with Full Stack / Backend (i.e. Node.js etc.) is highly desirable
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work with offices all across the world and the opportunity to work with global renowned brands.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037