French User Knowledge Operations Specialist
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a multilingual User Knowledge Operations Specialist with hands on previous experience in customer operations, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the customer service team to improve internal processes and providing valuable feedback on product performance, ensuring that customers receive the best possible experience.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a possibility of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 20830
Your role will involve
- Reviewing and improving new knowledge/content about products and about internal Customer Support processes.
- Reviewing and replying to internal stakeholder queries.
- Creating, updating & translating knowledge/ content/ tutorials about products for local markets
- Collect new and updated training content biweekly, summarise, and send to the Training team for further dissemination.
- Uploading and updating troubleshooting tree knowledge/content to knowledge system, while ensuring internal approval policies.
- Support new product implementation – content improvement
- Supporting and contributing to user journey and user satisfaction of website self-service platform, including service channels, functions, and content planning.
- Diligently follow up with customers, especially when an issue cannot be quickly resolved and provide update throughout the resolution process.
- Develop improvement actions in a timely manner; coordinate related departments to solve and close issues and queries.
- Monitor ongoing customer interactions with the product, ensuring customer needs are being met and the services are aligned.
- Review data collected from VoC tools to manage product classification accuracy.
You must have as a minimum
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in customer operations
- Must have knowledge management or user experience operations
- Fluent English and French language skills required
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems / web content
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.