French Linguistics Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a French Linguistics Specialist to join them on a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will join a team focused on NLP and understand language data & technologies. The selected person will be a native – level speaker of French and fluent in English who will have a solution-oriented attitude, ability to adapt to changing requirements, strong attention to detail and good communication style.
Job Reference: BBBH 20846
What will a French Linguistics Specialist do?
- Annotate linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work.
- Process and regress field annotators defects.
- Identify and address gaps in annotations.
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines.
- Monitor data acquisition and curation.
- Develop and/or review gold data in consultation with the client.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluency in French and English.
- Preferred 1 year+ working experience (can be internship) in translation/ linguistics/ localization/ customer support within the French.
- Highly desired – degree in translation or linguistics.
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata.
- Tax Saver ticket.
- Bike to work Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- PMI Private Medical Insurance.
- Access to learning curriculums aligned to your skillset and preferences.
- Access to engagement and wellbeing activities and events.
- Benefits hub.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.