Location: Dublin (onsite)
Pay: up to € 95 k per year
Visa sponsorship: No
Our client is an independent company with offices around the world that specialize in Infrastructure Advisory and Project Finance. They provide advisory services for a wide range of Infrastructure projects to Private and Public Sector (PPP) Clients.
This company is embarking on their next big venture by opening a global office in Dublin and they are looking for a Financial Analyst with 1-5 years of experience in finance analysis, modelling, or infrastructure/project finance, gathered in a financial institution.
In this role, your responsibilities will be in three main areas: Transaction Delivery & Project Management, Client Interaction and Business Development.
- Deliver high quality work under the guidance of the team-lead, meeting the project’s requirements and timelines.
- Co-ordinate with transaction teams to support on-ground project development
- Conduct business valuations and investment analysis through due diligence and valuations exercises
- Participate in negotiations of commercial and contractual aspects of the projects with banks/financial institutions, and other third parties under the guidance of the team lead
- Prepare reports, IMs, summary and presentations
- Interact and engage with client teams to understand their requirements
- Respond to client’s changing needs and priorities under the guidance of team lead
- Conduct research and analysis of sectors, geographies, clients, competitors, analyse data and write reports to generate Business Development opportunities.
- You have 1-5 years of experience in an international bank, developer/investor/fund or similar financial and corporate advisory institution
- You hold a Master’s in Finance or equivalent
- You have advanced Financial Modelling knowledge/experience
- You have worked in Infrastructure / Project Finance
- Annual Bonus
- Health Care
Job Reference: BBBH 22898
Still interested in this opportunity?
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.