Based in the heart of London, our client is an on?demand financial management and human capital management software vendor.
They require a Financial Analyst with 2+ years of experience in a similar role, to join them initially on a 6- month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of month end closing relating duties along with financial forecasting and budgeting.
Job Reference: BBBH 20679
What will a Financial Analyst do?
· Work independently and in conjunction with our Services Business Finance team.
· Own process and ensure that the team is aligned with standard forecast template.
· Run standard reports for team to improve financial visibility.
· Prepare journal entries related to financial close activities (end-of period accruals and reclass entries).
· Work with team on additional ad hoc projects.
· Learn new reporting technologies and tools.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics.
· High proficiency with MS Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides).
· Experience in Software industry is a plus.
· Competitive salary
· Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040