We are looking for a qualified or partially qualified Financial Controller to join our client’s dynamic team. The role is focused on financial management, budgeting, and forecasting for account and project accounting. The ideal candidate should have experience in coordinating and directing budget preparation and financial forecasting, analysing financial performance, and minimizing financial and tax risks.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Hybrid (4 days per week on-site)
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 23463
Join a foremost global tech leader with a footprint in key verticals, including Cloud Solutions, Data Centers, Mobile Platforms, and pioneering green energy innovations, among others.
As they continue their expansion across Europe, there is now an excellent opportunity for a junior to mid-level Financial Controller to join their Dublin team.
- Account and project accounting, including regular budget consolidation, forecast, estimation, etc.
- Prepare Account & project budget and rolling forecast.
- Analyse, forecast, and drive financial performance.
- Review clauses and terms of the contract and help negotiate with customers to minimize the financial and tax risk of the project, leading to a cash solution.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Ensure quality control over the financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Be familiar with the AR process to ensure the collection is timely.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Hands-on work experience in accounting or financial controlling.
- Qualified or partially qualified accountant
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or economics, preferably qualified accountant in accounting and financial management area.
Nice to have but not a must:
- Newly qualified accountant
- Experience working at big4.
- Mandarin speaking is a plus.
- Pension – 8% employer contribution.
- Medical insurance – BHI medical
- Life Assurance – 4 times the salary
- 25+ bank holiday.