Our client is a leading mechanical & electrical engineering services provider that specialise in Data Centre Solutions whilst continuing to deliver solutions to the Commercial, Industrial and Pharmaceutical sectors. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in West Dublin and are currently looking for Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for providing full payroll support to their workforce of over 650 staff and contractors across six European locations. You will possess a relevant accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and 3+ years PQE in a similar role.
Job Reference: BBBH 19994
What will a Financial Accountant do?
- Involvement in period end close activities and accounts preparation, including P&L and Balance Sheet for several entities.
- Ensuring company balance sheets are fully reconciled on a regular basis, including intercompany account movements.
- Ensure bank reconciliation integrity is always maintained.
- Responsibility for reconciling and reporting key costs in the P&L and business streams and monthly reviews with budget holders on same.
- Continuous improvement of processes and control.
- Involvement in annual budget process.
- Involvement in the preparation of Statutory Accounts for individual entities and liaising with external auditors.
- Financial KPI reporting on business streams.
- Timely provision of information on ad hoc requests to various stakeholders.
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and various projects within the Finance team and supervision of Finance team members.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with 3+ years PQE in a similar role.
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively with management and other departments in the organisation will be important to the role.
- Strong commercial awareness and good business acumen.
- Ensure accurate completion and punctual submission of reports and information as requested, based on numerical analysis and other relevant methodologies.
- Build effective relationships within the business and with external parties as required.
- Excellent communications skills, interacting confidently with others.
- The ability to multi-task is critical to carrying out the role.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.