Location: Dublin, Ireland
Visa sponsorship: No
Our client is a multinational tech innovator, providing global mobile & internet services, and sophisticated mobile apps, are committed to bringing the best digital life experience to all of their mobile users globally.
They are looking to hire a Financial Accountant to join their expanding team in Ireland.
They are looking for a candidate with full or partial qualification. The role is focused on financial management, budgeting, and forecasting for account and project accounting. The ideal candidate should have experience in coordinating and directing budget preparation and financial forecasting, analyzing financial performance, and minimizing financial and tax risks.
This is a hybrid role with 4 days of working from the office.
Job Reference: BBBH 23463
- Account & Project accounting, including regular budget consolidation, forecast, estimation, etc.
- Prepare Account & project budget and rolling forecast.
- Analyse, forecast, and drive financial performance.
- Review clauses and terms of the contract and help to negotiate with customers to minimize financial and tax risk of the project, leading to cash solution.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Ensure quality control over the financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Be familiar with AR process to ensure the collection is timely.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Hands on work experience in accounting or financial controlling.
- Qualified or partially qualified accountant
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or economics, preferably qualified accountant in accounting and financial management area.
Nice to have but not a must:
- Newly qualified accountant
- Experience working at big4
- Mandarin speaking
- Pension – 8% employer contribution.
- Medical insurance – BHI medical
- Life Assurance – 4 times the salary
- 25+ bank holiday.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040