Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Financial Accountant, you will have 2-3+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company.
Initially on a 11-month contract, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a local compliance point of view.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20303
What will a Financial Accountant do?
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis.
- Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns.
- Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of Statutory Audits.
- Review the work of our outsourced partners.
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes.
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-3+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company.
- Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Experience with US GAAP, IFRS and other local GAAPs.
- Experience working cross-functionally with international teams.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is desirable.
- Previous experience working a big 4 company is desirable.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.