Finance Operations Program Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Finance Operations Program Manager with 4+ years in finance operations program management, to join them, initially until June 2022.
You will play a critical role for managing Tax/Entity Compliance launches across the Globe in all channels/Sales motions (Partner Led, Field Led, Direct and Inside Sales).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20398
What will a Finance Operations Program Manager do?
· Accountable for Project Management of all facets of Corporate Compliance launches from concept to release through the planning and execution phases with focus on local commerce capabilities as well as local compliance requirements.
· Responsible for working with the various teams to define market requirements, orchestrating effectively to cross-group and downstream partners in the data management and policy to ensure a successful launch in new geographies.
· Identify requirements and capture a working Plan of Record, driving change control, managing risks/issues and escalation, triage, cross group orchestration and milestone management.
· Develop and maintain all applicable project documentation to include Product Launch Documents; Plan of Record (POR); Issues/Risks; Milestone schedules; Status Reports; Communication Plans; Contingency Plans; Meeting Summaries; Post-mortems and Sustain activities.
· Identify and manage launch issues and risks through effective mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
· Responsible for building, developing, and maintaining highly collaborative and effective working relationships with the Subsidiary and Corporate teams, operational partners as well as Engineering teams to facilitate proactive planning, smooth communication, and issue resolution.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 4+ years in finance operations program management.
· Strong reporting/analytics communication and presentation skills.
· Experience with tax legislative changes.
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
· On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040