Finance Operations P2P Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Finance Operations P2P Analyst with 3+ years of procure to pay experience in a fast paced, high-volume environment, to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day accounts payable support to the outsourced service providers.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20122
What will a Finance Operations P2P Analyst do?
· Effectively provide day-to-day accounts payable support to the outsourced service provider in the following areas: PO and Non-PO invoice processing, holds, payment cycles, records management, GL entries, month-end and year-end closing of the AP modules, account reconciliation, performance of root cause analysis, and issue resolution related to system/personnel performance issues.
· Demonstrate a strong partnership with Finance, Accounting, IT, business users, outsourced service providers, and suppliers.
· Coordinate and execute manual payments and Direct Debt setups.
· Relentless focus on user experience, ensuring excellence in AP processes and procedures.
· Attend weekly operational meetings with outsourced provider and monitor key operational metrics that measure/assess accounts payable performance and drive continuous improvement.
· Support maintenance of desktop procedures to ensure current processes are accurately documented.
· Responsible for Payment Batch Approvals.
· Manage operational escalations and change request process pertaining to outsourced provider performance.
· Manage escalations from business stakeholders and collaborate with AP Helpdesk to drive timely and accurate resolution of invoice processing holds.
· Collaborate effectively with key internal stakeholders.
· Provide regular communication and training on processes and systems for employees, outsourced providers, and suppliers.
· Ensure accounts payable operations comply with statutory requirements, company policies, processes, procedures, internal controls, and Finance objectives.
· Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years of procure to pay experience in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
· Demonstrated experience with process improvement.
· Strong analytical skills- Excel proficiency.
· Solid understanding of the full procure to pay process.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.