Based in Drogheda, our client is renowned for and passionate about providing safe, secure and affordable housing to those most in need, and delivering programs that empower fully inclusive, thriving and sustainable communities.
Joining on a Permanent Contract as a Finance Manager you will have a recognized Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICAI, ICAEW, ICAS, AIA, ICPAI, CIMA, CIPF) and a track record of achievement in strategic financial leadership and management, gained in a housing, property, or other regulated organization.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20885
What will a Finance Manager do?
- Responsible for our client’ Housing’s company secretarial matters ensuring that the organization operates and complies with financial aspects of corporate governance, regulatory, legislative, and statutory compliance.
- Act as secretary to the Audit and Risk Committee and provide reports and updates as required.
- Ensure financial viability is maintained, and all legal, probity and scrutiny requirements are met in respect of financial and regulatory obligations.
- Develop, secure approval for and deliver a comprehensive review of finance processes and systems, including a fixed asset register, securing operational efficiencies and control improvements.
- Attending board meetings and reporting into the CEO.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Relevant professional qualification, i.e., ACCA, ICAI, ICAEW, ICAS, AIA, ICPAI, CIMA, CIPFA.
- Regulation Background.
- Knowledge of the construction Industry would be advantageous i.e., RCT / Asset Management / Treasury mgt.
- A track record of achievement in strategic financial leadership and management, gained in a housing, property, or other regulated organization.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Hybrid Position – required to come into the office 1 day per week.
- Fuel card €4k per year
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.