Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Finance Analyst with 3+ years’ experience in financial analyst role to join them on a 4 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20328
What will a Finance Analyst do?
· Provide customer feedback analysis, operational monitoring, troubleshooting and error resolution to prevent inaccuracies, reduce process latency and drive process excellence.
· Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management and implement and manage operational metrics to depict process health.
· Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, adherence to documented processes and quality of results.
· Ensure tax, Sarbanes Oxley and local entity compliance; ensure readiness on supporting new and existing functionality.
· Partner with key stakeholders, engineering, and vendors to improve complex financial processes, perform effective escalation management and provide “quick fix” solutions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years’ experience in financial analyst role
· Proven ability in the following: Operational Efficiency, Operational Analysis, Process Improvement, Process Management, Data Analysis,
· Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese a plus
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040