Administrative Assistant (Finance)
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarter in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22259
The company is looking for a hardworking, thorough, and experienced professional to support our employee engagement and comms team with finance and administration support to enable the team to deliver a wide range of events and activities that help create a great place to work for its employees.
They are looking for a candidate with ideally 1+ year of experience in Financial Administration, and hands-on experience with the MyOrder finance system. Advanced proficiency with the MS Office suite is a must.
The successful candidates will be reporting to the Employee Communications and Engagement Senior Manager and working closely with the company’s leads and other members of the communications team.
- Manage the employee engagement budgets, providing monthly budget reports
- Working through our MyOrder finance system raise all POs and process payments
- Manage the relationship with suppliers on payments and processing including invoice management and single payments
- Support the 20+ employee led clubs and societies with administration, project management, payments and expenses and all budget and finance activities for the clubs.
- Gather and produce post-event evaluation and feedback to inform future activities.
- Gather analytics and produce monthly reports on success of email, website, metrics
- Update SharePoint site regularly
- Create content to promote employee services throughout our comms channels (email, digital signage, SharePoint sites and meetings)
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ of experience in finance and budget management.
- Excellent administration, organization, and project management skills, with a focused attention to detail and a concern for compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, and highly skilled in excel
- Experience running and compiling reports such as attendee reports, monthly budget reports, SharePoint analytics.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, fun, and engaging environment that is varied and challenging.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
- Diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040