Fibre Delivery Engineer
Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Fibre Delivery Engineer with 5+ years of experience in network deployment fibre infrastructure projects to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
In this role, you will work closely with internal teams and external partners to set technical requirements and to ensure those are delivered during the execution of the program. You will have regular meetings with partners, review progress and the performance of the delivery and accept the deliverables if they meet the required criteria.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20849
What will a Fibre Delivery Engineer do?
- Build and Manage partner relationships to ensure transparency with project management and information flow.
- Manage fibre acceptance for performance characteristics.
- Drive metric driven quarterly business vendor reviews.
- Report on key metrics for Infrastructure products: On-time performance, Vendor performance, Financial monthly and yearly activated services.
- Collaborate with Network Investment Managers and ensure key technical requirements are included in the contracts.
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams to synchronise fibre deployment schedule with and fibre acceptance.
- Work with data located in different systems, correlate data and build datasets to be used across different tools/systems.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in network deployment fibre infrastructure projects.
- Experience in terrestrial fibre network design and technology, preferably in long haul networks.
- Certification or a proven track record in project management techniques and tools (e.g. PMP).
- Very good understanding of fibre specs, interpretation of OTDR traces, and fibre handover packages.
- Experience with engaging vendors on aspects of network design, planning and construction, particularly in the EMEA market.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710.