Our client is a premier facilities management company that delivers integrated FM services tailored to client needs. They are looking for a Facilities Manager on a permanent basis in Swords, who is comfortable with travel across Dublin to clients.
As a leading provider of facilities management services across Ireland, Europe, and the UK, they offer a dynamic work environment where your expertise will contribute to creating outstanding workspaces for our clients.
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Swords, Ireland
Working Model: Hybrid visits to clients in Dublin
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Number: BBBH 24156
- Conduct one-on-one meetings, ensuring productivity, monitoring compliance with contract specific KPIs, and employing performance management strategies to achieve daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
- To be a visible point of contact for client escalations and to manage solutions through to completion on-site with technicians, clients and sub-contract partners.
- Work in partnership with Service-desk and Planned Maintenance Teams to ensure the delivery of tasks and implement best practice for staff and contract partners
- Ensure all QHSE, HR, Finance policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Demonstrate leadership by engaging with team members and peers, communicating ideas to senior management, initiating projects, managing resources, resolving issues, and ensuring accountability for results.
- Conduct cost analyses for facilities management and project works.
- Assist in meeting client requirements.
- Conduct risk assessments, value management, and cost control exercises.
- Conduct site visits as needed to compile accurate quotations.
- Offer insights on maintenance, repair, and refurbishment techniques to minimize future maintenance risks and contribute to method statement creation.
- Challenge existing business practices and develop innovative delivery models.
- Stay updated on developments in the FM industry and various contract types.
- Contribute ideas and initiatives for business improvement and efficiency.
- Manage team delivery and address individual performance issues.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience in Facilities Management or Service Industry
- Trade qualification, preferably electrical
- Strong people management skills
- Proven experience liaising with clients from a technical standpoint
- Able to provide costing build up based on labour, material and relevant contracted rates
- Ability to present proposals, both internally and externally, in a professional manner and with a full understanding of the delivery solution put forward; including validation of innovation or cost savings put forward
- IT literate with the ability to interpret and extract data from reports
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for a pension contribution of up to 5%.
- Provision of a company-branded vehicle.
- Fuel card for convenience.
- Complimentary GP services for both you and your family.
- Enjoy 25 days of annual leave for your leisure.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040