Our client, a premier facilities management company, provides tailored integrated FM services and is currently seeking a full-time Facilities Electrician for a permanent position support a client site in Cabinteely.
As a leading provider of facilities management services in Ireland, Europe, and the UK, our client offers a dynamic work environment where your expertise contributes to the creation of exceptional workspaces for clients.
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cabinteely, Ireland
Working Model: Onsite client site in Cabinteely
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Number: BBBH 24548
- Provide exemplary customer service, ensuring satisfaction at all times.
- Adhere to and lead company health and safety policies and guidelines.
- Comply with and implement existing business operation procedures.
- Take complete ownership of your working environment and systems, ensuring optimal functioning.
- Ensure service delivery meets or exceeds SLA requirements.
- Manage and ensure timely completion of helpdesk tasks.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping throughout the building.
- Keep all RAMS up to date before commencing works on site.
- Maintain accurate records for all services performed.
- Report malfunctions to the Facilities team and implement effective solutions.
- Safely and efficiently install, maintain, and repair plant and equipment as required.
- Conduct routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning of plant and equipment.
- Perform electrical diagnostics and fault finding on plant and equipment.
- Undertake corrective maintenance as necessary.
- Conduct audits, rounds, and readings on site, taking remedial actions when needed.
- Assist with HVAC, mechanical maintenance, and building fabric repairs as required.
- Liaise with Facilities and IT departments on project works.
- Manage all spare parts for your responsible area.
- Take full ownership of energy management and the green agenda on site.
- Work flexible duties and hours based on requirements and On-Call Rota.
- Fully Qualified Electrician with 3+ years’ experience in Facilities and services critical environment.
- Proven Experience & competence in, PAT and Thermal imaging predictive maintenance.
- Detailed Knowledge of PPM Systems.
- Proven competence of Emergency Lighting and Fire Protection and Detection Systems
- Basic Handyman, building maintenance skills.
- Basic knowledge / understanding of HVAC Systems.
- Irish full driving licence.
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for a pension contribution of up to 5%.
- Provision of a company-branded vehicle.
- Fuel card for convenience.
- Complimentary GP services for both you and your family.
- Enjoy 25 days of annual leave for your leisure.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040