Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18, they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require an Executive Assistant with 3+ years of hands-on experience with administrative and supplier-related tasks for a multinational company, to join them initially until June 2022.
In this role, you will be responsible for wearing several hats, managing reporting, financials, contracts, processes, and procedures, etc.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20682
What will an Executive Assistant do?
· Prepare, complete, submit and file required notifications, declarations, and reports, before deadlines.
· Meet with various team members to develop and document processes, procedures, and specifications, which need to be always updated.
· Maintain internal SharePoint information accurately and organised.
· Address internal and external inquiries about various topics, answering emails in a timeline manner and archiving them properly.
· Create, submit, and track a high volume of purchase orders (PO), informing details of the PO to the supplier.
· Manage payment of invoices by downloading documents from various portals, uploading invoices in a specific system, tracking approval, and comparing actuals versus budget.
· Assist in the creation of debit/credit notes.
· Assist with internal audits by gathering and making available necessary data.
· Ensure new contracts have the necessary information to conform with internal policy.
· Request signatures and stamps in legal documents and archive them properly.
· Set up, maintain and/or reactivate suppliers in our internal systems, answering questions about PO status, invoices, contracts, etc.
· Gather and maintain price lists from various suppliers in one centralized location.
· Maintain the content of the external website accurately.
· Support the team with various requests.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· At least 3 years of hands-on experience with administrative and supplier-related tasks for a multinational.
· Experience with invoices, payroll, supplier orders, etc.
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
· On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040