Our client is on the lookout for a seasoned Executive Assistant to support the VP and Country Manager UKI, including ad hoc support for his Regional VPs. If you have supported leaders with the goal of giving time back to allow leaders to focus on their most critical and impactful work, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Based in London, our client is an on-demand financial management and human capital management software vendor. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with ‘Fun’ at the core of their work.
Type: Hybrid (requires 50% time in the office)
Duration: 11 months (initially)
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24948
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Executive Assistant, you will have multitasking abilities, exceptional social skills and project management skills. A successful Executive assistant will have a proactive demeanour to provide Senior-level executive support and managing schedules.
- Run, prioritize and anticipate the executive’s day to day schedule, confirm meetings, enter expenses, and attend to other matters as needed.
- Handle interaction and communications with employees at all levels and across the organization, including other executives, and outside vendors.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, and internal and external communications, as requested.
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground travel) including sophisticated planning of meeting agendas and logistics, assist with meeting coordination, and build detailed itineraries for travel.
- Proactive and problem solver – takes action with little/no direction, acts on behalf of the Executive. Anticipates what’s upcoming and helps executives stay ahead.
- Learns the team overtime and has a pulse on team health. Available to the team and is included in all meetings, discussions, etc. Considered part of the leadership team, not just someone in the background.
- Plan and coordinate department events as they arise, including the management of all meeting details (preparing agendas, preparing presentations, ordering meals, securing space, and inviting attendees).
- Establish processes to make department interactions more efficient ; identify business process improvements.
- Track and help drive completion of key tasks and follow up with outstanding items.
- 8+ years of executive support and/or project coordination experience, supporting multiple senior level executives in a face-paced technology environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to put yourself in the executive’s shoes and handle the schedule in a way promotes the most effective use of time.
- Excellent interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Must have abilities to work with a sense of urgency, and have flexibility.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to work independently with general direction and guidance.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion, sound judgment, confidentiality and the utmost integrity.
- Professional skill set working with office applications including Outlook, Google Drive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Zoom.
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 330335171