Our client is on the lookout for a seasoned Executive Assistant to become an integral part of their team. If you have supported leaders with the goal of giving time back to allow leaders to focus on their most critical and impactful work, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our client is a premium drinks business and one of the largest and best-performing food and drink exporters in Ireland.
They are looking for an Executive Assistant to join them initially on a 6 month contract to help support two directors.
Location: St James Gate Smithfield Dublin
Employment Type: 6-month contract (Monday Friday 9am -5pm )
Sponsorship: Not provided
Work Model: Hybrid (3 days onsite)
Job Reference: BBBH 25070
What will an Executive Assistant do?
- Provision of administrative support to Global Director and Global Brand Director.
- Manage emails, diaries, travel schedule, expenses, other business processes.
- Prioritise and organise schedules and commitments in line with business objectives.
- Manage the office environment (Wi-Fi/stationery/logistics).
- Liaise with broader organisation to support the objectives of the two leaders.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Strong Complex Diary Management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent attention to detail, as will be sending communications out on leader’s behalf.
- Will be dealing with highly sensitive information, discretion is key.
- Experience in supporting at least 2 Senior leaders with small wider team support.
Interested in this opportunity ?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040.