Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Executive Assistant with 5+ years of work experience, to join them on a 12-month contract to support the EMEA Director in the Global Clients & Categories (GCC) Team & the Global Director for Autos Category.
Job Reference: BBBH 21087
What will an Executive Assistant do?
· Diary management: Extensive diary management, including organising internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
· Project management: can manage projects from beginning to end, including but not limited to industry events, internal team off-sites
· Co-ordinating complex global itineraries and travel
· Drafting and formatting responses to emails, letters and documents
· Liaison with the internal GCC team over deadlines and projects
· Financial administration, e.g. processing POs & Invoices & expenses
· Ensure email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are maintained and current
· Coordinate and prepare various speaking engagements
· Plan and execute communications with external clients, internal teams, and cross-functional partners
· Compile and edit briefing materials and synthesize this information into executive summaries with key business and communication insights
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of work experience.
· Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy with a proven ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
· An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
· Some travel may be required
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710