Estimating Administrator / Planner
Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for a Estimating Administrator / Planner to join them on a permanent basis.
Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications, ideally in engineering and a minimum of five years relevant planning experience gained in the construction industry.
Job Reference: BBBH 20375
What will an Estimating Administrator / Planner do?
- The role involves the preparation of pre-tender, tender and post-tender submission documentation such as critical path programmes, project execution plans, flow charts and labour histograms.
- The Planner assists the site management teams with the production of comprehensive contract programmes and project schedules, along with regular project progress reports and analysis, the preparation of site target and look ahead programmes, as well as reviewing and advising on subcontractor programmes and their incorporation into the Company’s construction programme.
- Work independently and in multidisciplinary teams and provide training and technical support on the planning software and other systems.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications, ideally in engineering and a minimum of five years relevant planning experience gained in the construction industry.
- Excellent IT systems knowledge, including experience in programming software, is required.
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040