ERP Implementation Consultant
Our client is an innovate Irish owned software company with state-of-the-art offices based in Dundalk. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for an ERP Implementation Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
They require a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Implementation Consultant.
You will have ultimate responsibility for the smooth implementation of systems with our customers, by ensuring the implementation is mapped effectively to the needs of the customer and planned effectively.
Job Reference: BBBH 20180
What will an ERP Implementation Consultant do?
- Project manage the implementation projects, maximizing resources and profitability within projects.
- Ensure the project is defined effectively and the customer understands the specifications of the software i.e. what is included/what is not included. Ensures customer sign off documentation is complete.
- Liaise with the customers to define, or help define, requirements, specifications for modifications to the software.
- Assist the development team with understanding of specifications during the development of modifications and subsequently test and document developed changes.
- Train colleagues in the operation of modified software, as and when required, to ensure a smooth hand over of projects to the support function.
- Train the customer’s project team and provide knowledge transfer in the operation of modified software, as and when required.
- Provide accounts and associated applications training and demonstration including undertaking demonstrations to support pre-sale consultancy.
- Provide accounts application training & consultancy for the customer.
- Take responsibility within an implementation to ensure all customer documentation is completed and in particular that a pre live check list is completed and that the customer is ready to go live.
- Resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer problems and queries arising from the implementation and subsequent live operation of standard or modified software at customer sites.
- Attend project meetings when required, internally or with clients, to gain or impart knowledge on current status of projects and to document details when appropriate.
- Assist the support function at all times on current or previously implemented systems, as and when required, by taking support calls from clients when appropriate.
- Cover for colleagues, as and when required, in all areas where knowledge overlaps, and to undertake other such duties as may reasonably be requested.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Implementation Consultant.
- Experience with ERP software.
- Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible working hour’s & flexible annual leave.
- Wellness Program.
- Exercise Reimbursement.
- State of the Art Workspace & Office.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.