Our client, a global leader in revolutionizing the future of technology focusing on cloud technology, mobile apps, and green energy solutions, ranked in the top #10 of global tech innovators, is looking to hire an Environment, Health, and Safety Manager (HSE) for an onsite permanent contract in Dusseldorf.
If you are passionate about driving innovation and health and safety, this HSE role is the opportunity for you. Our client’s track record speaks for itself, and as they continue to shape the future, they need skilled professionals to join their ranks. Be a part of their vision and propel your QSHE career to new heights to join their dynamic team empowering the digital journey of millions of users and innovating for environmental and tech sustainability.
Environment, Health, and Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the leadership team in QHSE development.
- Monitor and advise on compliance with statutory, company, and industry requirements.
- Maintain QHSE processes, manage audits, and drive improvements.
- Report on QHSE performance and adapt project work plans.
- Provide training and stay updated on industry regulations and best practices.
- Act as a subject matter expert, produce analysis, and offer consultancy.
Environment, Health, and Safety Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated QHSE experience in a highly regulated industry, such as Electrical services, Alternative energy or related fields.
- Experience in Renewable Energy projects will be considered an asset.
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional fluency in German, French, or Italian is advantageous.
If you are ready to take on this rewarding opportunity, submit your application today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040