Enterprise Account Manager
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire Enterprise Account Manager, to join their expanding team in Dublin on a permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for a talented candidate who has detailed knowledge of the local Irish Enterprise ICT market and key industry players to be part of acquiring and retaining business accounts in a dynamic and fast paced international organisation
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20795
Your role will involve
- Developing ongoing new and repeat business with multiple customers (new & existing) by building and maintaining key relationships and trust.
- Building relationships with senior end customer and Channel executives to become a Strategic Partner for their Business.
- Helping the organisation innovate and to develop appropriate business models based on customer needs and requirements.
- Ability to promote the complete company’s Portfolio.
- Accurate Business forecasting with Pipeline development, Monthly & Weekly reports
- Developing account plans in line with the company strategy.
- Identify and qualify risk analysis (threats) to existing accounts; define & recommend strategies and implementation plans for same.
- Must be able to work and develop virtual support team within the organisation to ensure that accounts receive the support they require.
- Provide internal support to various departments & business groups to ensure communication integrity and understanding across accounts.
- Meet and exceed key Sales Order, Revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and new business targets.
- Must be extremely motivated with a passion to develop profitable new business and maintain profitable existing business.
- Excellent organisational and reporting skills.
- Must be able to work within a dynamic and fast paced international organisation.
- Experienced negotiation skills and attention to margin whilst fully complying with Company policy & governance systems.
- Excellent presentation, written & verbal communication skills and ability to interact and influence at C Level.
You must have as a minimum
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business development, preferably in telecom sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the Irish Enterprise ICT market and key Industry players.
- Knowledge and awareness of new ICT Solutions and their application in various Enterprise customers.
- Ability to reach and overachieve assigned sales targets.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare
- Car allowance,
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.