Are you a motivated, intelligent, and hardworking individual looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a branded global cybersecurity company, is seeking a is seeking an Employee Relations Specialist to join their team.
As an Employee Relations Specialist, you will be joining their team in EMEA. As an integral part of the ER & HRBP community, you will provide expertise in preventing and resolving workplace issues that interfere with the positive workplace environment and culture.
Job Reference: BBBH 24841
Location: London, City Centre
Mode: Hybrid – Temporary contract
Start date: ASAP
- Educate, coach and guide leaders on performance management and elevation efforts.
- Participate in and conduct investigations on employee relations matters and policy violations.
- Manage grievances and support HR Operations on complex absence management and policy interpretation.
- Provide quarterly business reviews of case outcomes, trends and data analysis to relevant leaders.
- Act as an advocate for equitable and fair treatment and ensure practices align with the company’s core values.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a HR Generalist/Employee Relations role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the private sector
- Solid knowledge of the UK HR landscape
- Experience managing grievances, conducting investigations and advising on a wide range of employee relations issues, including manager/employee conflicts or complaints, performance management, behavioural and conduct issues.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 330 335 1710