Employee Relations Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite.
They require an Employee Relations Specialist with 2+ years’ experience in human resources, recruitment, safety or investigative supporting role, to join them on a 11-month contract.
Within this role, you will be an avid problem solver, with a commitment, to security and confidentiality, providing excellent customer service and learn about our client, its teams and its resources.
Job Reference: BBBH 21972
What will a Employee Relations Specialist do?
· Create new Case Summary documents when new cases come in & update existing Case Documents when additional information comes in.
· Respond to escalations of new possible concerns via incoming emails to the team, asking the basic: who, what, where, when why questions to capture details of reported incidents.
· Identify opportunities for improvement across cases, ensuring consistency.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years’ experience working within a human resource, recruitment, safety, or investigative support role.
· Experience providing excellent employee support.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills, and attention to detail.
· Experience with threat assessment and/or workplace violence prevention cases beneficial.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040