Emerging Talent Recruiter
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Emerging Talent Recruiter with 2 – 5 years of recruiting experience (university recruitment is a plus), to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
The role will be to deliver a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our client’s culture and what it’s really like to work there.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20389
What will an Emerging Talent Recruiter do?
· Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to our client.
· Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with Sourcers, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible.
· Help develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analysing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
· Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
· Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally.
· Regularly manage candidate pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
· Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
· Partner with other emerging talent recruiting team members to collaborate on global recruiting efforts.
· Thrive in a constantly changing environment, comfortable with change and able to adapt quickly.
· Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
· Execute on programmes that create a top talent pipeline.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2 – 5 years of recruiting experience (university recruitment is a plus).
· Experience sourcing from multiple markets and building sourcing strategies.
· Experience across the full hiring cycle.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710