EMEA Retail Programme Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 12-month contract, as a EMEA Retail Programme Manager you will have 8+ years in Project management experience and at least 5 years’ experience in consumer-facing businesses (consulting, retail, consumer goods and/or consumer technology).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20880
What will a EMEA Retail Programme Manager do?
- Work cross-functionally to design and implement the Retail programs.
- Work with Sales, Operations, Finance and other XFN teams to gather teams’ respective requirements.
- Coordinate and lead project team in day-to-day project management activities and meetings, including status updates/reporting, project coordination, managing weekly meeting schedules, drafting meeting agendas, capturing meeting minutes, and tracking and following up on action items.
- Provide best judgment and recommendations based on XFN teams’ inputs.
- End to end Planning and hands on execution of UAT phase of programs/ projects including cross functional dependency management.
- Establish operational processes and tools to deliver programs end to end.
- Manage and maintain the project/ program plan for the on-time design, development, and implementation.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate progress to leadership.
- Interface with and enable communication between workstreams leads, cross-functional teams, and external partners to drive coordination and on-time task completion.
- Refine and document project management processes and standards.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8+ years in Project management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer-facing businesses (consulting, retail, consumer goods and/or consumer technology).
- Experience managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and external vendors.
- Knowledge of Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides).
- Consulting experience at a top-tier firm.
- Program management experience in a retail, consumer products or consumer technology.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710