Electronics Bench Repair Tech
Our client is an experienced Independent Organisation operating within the Advanced Electronics Services Business for over 30 years and they are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for an Electronics Bench Repair Tech join them on a permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 20395
What will an Electronics Bench Repair Tech do?
- Working on the bench debugging, repairing & testing a broad variety of Electrical/Electronic equipment.
- The Equipment typically ranges from Power Supplies (SMP's) and Power Inverters to Servo Drives/Motors, Digital & Analog Circuit Boards, PLC Controllers, and various other pieces of Industrial Electronic equipment.
- Solid Debug knowledge, expertise and strong rework skills and experience.
- Soldering SMT and PTH to IPC standards.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Have several years working on the bench doing Component Level Debug/repair.
- Be capable of soldering SMT and PTH to IPC standards.
- Knowledgeable & competent in repair of Power Supplies.
- Have hands on knowledge of Variable Speed & Servo Drives/Motors.
- Practically minded and enjoy working with hands on electronics.
- Be comfortable using power tools and equipment.
- Have an interest in using micro controllers and computer equipment/programs.
- Good Salary & conditions
- Holiday and overtime payment
- Interesting continually changing work
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- VHI healthcare
- Flexible working hrs
- Holidays 20 days
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040