Our client, an interdisciplinary building design consultancy based in Ascot, is looking for a Electrical Engineer with 1-2 years of experience gained in the UK, to join their team on a permanent contract.
In this role, you’ll handle various projects, from small to big, such as redesigning offices and educational spaces. If you’re motivated and can manage projects independently, this opportunity is for you!
- Completing projects in various sectors such as education, residential, and commercial.
- Assisting Principal and Associate Engineers on projects.
- Collaborating with other fields like Electrical and coordinating with architects, contractors, and clients.
- Participating in site visits and conducting surveys.
- Providing training and mentorship to Graduate/Junior engineers.
- 1-2 years of experience in the UK.
- Building Services or equivalent to an HND or BSc, and affiliation with CIBSE.
- Strong skills in writing specifications and reports.
- Capable of direct client interaction.
- Residing within an hour’s travel distance to the Ascot office in Berkshire, UK.
- Contract: Permanent
- Working model: In the office in Ascot (Berkshire) or onsite of the project location.
- Pay: up to £ 35k / year (based on experience)
- Visa sponsorship: No
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per annum up to a max of 30 days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after 2 years of service)
- Car allowance scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (after probation period)
- Bonus systems
- RAC cover (after probation period)
- Subsidised social activities
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +443303351710
Job Reference: BBBHH 24608