Our client in renewable energy is currently seeking an Electrical Quality Engineer. The position will be based in the Mid/North of Ireland, and the successful candidate is expected to travel to to clients nationwide and potentially regionally.
Job Reference: BBBH 23508
What will the Electrical Quality Engineer do?
- Evaluate electrical tasks performed by field service technicians based on reports and checklists.
- Provide theoretical and practical electrical training to employees.
- Offer technical support for office and field service technicians and supervise special operations and retrofitting.
- Collaborate with the technical documentation staff in the Service Quality Assurance department to create and compile technical documents.
- Conduct onsite WTSR audits.
- Provide support for relevant WTSR queries.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Essential to have an Electrical Trade qualification or Electrical degree.
- Experience with OEM is an advantage.
- Strong technical competency is a distinct advantage.
- WTSR experience is an advantage.
- Ability to supervise and communicate clearly with technicians and management.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and manage workload without supervision.
- Motivated to remain upskilled and knowledgeable on new technical advances within the company.
- Ability to show initiative and flexibility with workload.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Available to travel frequently nationwide as required.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have via Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040