eCommerce Sales Executive (Remote – USA or Canada)
Our client is multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Canadian offices based in Vancouver, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require an eCommerce Sales Executive with 3+ years of experience working in an eCommerce Sales role. This role also involves the sale to new eCommerce customers of Websites, eCommerce and Digital Marketing solutions.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers. A very attractive salary is on offer with a structure in place to allow you to double your salary. This role can be fully remote within the USA or Canada due to the large frequency of travel is needed
Job Reference: BBBH 20227
A general day:
- Managing the sales pipeline, providing monthly and quarterly forecast/
- Recording all Sales related customer interactions in Salesforce (opportunities, visits, etc).
- Creating Sales Quotes for all customers and prospects.
- Manage existing customer accounts. Understand their issues and proactively monitor and escalate them to the development team.
- Attend tradeshows in North America (Post Covid).
- Assist with the maintenance of all sales templates and marketing collateral.
- Support Collections when necessary.
- Liaise with Operations and Development teams to ensure successful deliveries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience working in an eCommerce Sales role.
- A sound understanding of eCommerce solutions.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of tasks.
- Perfect fluency in English and both verbal and written.
- Ability to attend tradeshows in North America (Post Covid).
- Open to travel, majority of travel will be within the USA and Canada.
- 50% of the cost of employee/family Health, Life, Dental etc through the company’s standard policy.
- 4 weeks holidays per annum.
- Employee share scheme.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040