eCommerce Project Manager (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation.
They are currently looking for an eCommerce Project Manager with 2 + years’ experience as a project manager.
They are looking for people who have real time development experience in Project Management to join their award-winning team. You should be well versed and complete understanding on SDLC. You will need to independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution. This is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in Europe.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis (6–12-month project) and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 20298
What will you do in this role?
- Manages medium to large customer facing projects.
- Creation of a project WBS, schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Creation of high performing project team (resource selection, induction and team building).
- Leadership of Project Team members including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Management of Project scope by application of Project Change Management.
- Proactive management of project issues and risks.
- Management of key external and internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for the Project Budget (Cost/margin performance).
- Management of Revenue recognition in line with committed dates.
- Management of agreed project schedule to ensure all key milestone, revenue recognition and project completion dates are achieved.
The minimum requirements:
- 2 + years’ experience as a project manager.
- Experience in the eCommerce domain.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work with offices all across the world and the opportunity to work with global renowned brands.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037.