eCommerce Business Analyst (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation.
They are currently looking for an eCommerce Business Analyst with 2 + years’ experience as a business analyst.
You will support the creation of user stories and ensure that they meet the criteria required to deliver a successful product. This is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in Europe.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis (6–12-month project) and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 20263
What will you do in this role?
- Overall responsibility for analysing and documenting business, processes and system.
- Work with Architect and Developer in conducting testing to ensure quality of new software releases.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including development of scripts and conducting UAT with end users.
- Work closely with Project Manager, Developer and client to design and create Classroom
Training and Quick Reference Guides.
- Continually ensure that the client understands product updates.
- Understand the needs of the client and successfully link their needs to solutions.
- Understand client operations and translate to training requirements.
- Support Change Management processes and play pivotal support role for tool adoption.
- Support report generation and materials for meetings.
- Provide quality control reviews.
The minimum requirements:
- 2 + years’ experience as a business analyst.
- Experience in the eCommerce domain.
- Well versed and complete understanding on SDLC.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work with offices all across the world and the opportunity to work with global renowned brands.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037