Early Careers Sourcer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Early Careers Sourcer with 2+ years of experience hiring grads, interns, and apprentices.
Initially on a 6-month contract, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent.
Job Reference: BBBH 20186
What will an Early Careers Sourcer do?
- Manage the Top of Funnel process – ensuring we have diverse, quality, engaged intern, apprentice & graduate talent that is readily available to meet our headcount needs.
- Collaborate with closing partner to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy.
- Drive our direct sourcing techniques with a Diversity first lens ensuring job descriptions, branding, processes are wholly inclusive for the population we serve and employ.
- Engage in sourcing sessions using platforms such as LinkedIn and via our external partners.
- Aid our Intern, Graduate, Apprentice hiring strategy – working with training providers, understanding the government levy, and how ensuring we’re hiring talent as the correct skills level.
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Create, drive, and run virtual and in person large scale events and monitor ROI of each event and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders at targeted universities.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Act as an internally and externally facing representative of Facebook and our emerging talent recruiting team.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Partner with other emerging talent recruiting team members to collaborate on recruiting efforts.
- Thrive in a constantly changing environment; comfortable with change and able to adapt quickly.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience hiring grads, interns, and apprentices.
- Experienced hire recruitment desired.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351720