Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Document Specialist with minimum 3 years of documentation writing experience, to join them, initially, on a 6-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20826
What will a Document Specialist do?
· Create and/or maintain high quality documentation to support operations.
· Design, draft, and edit policy and process documentation.
· Support the documentation requirements for multiple global verticals within the organization.
· Collaborate effectively across multiple teams and coordinate deadlines.
· Outline a long-term strategy to organize and store the repository of policies and processes in an easy-to-access structure.
· Labelling, sorting, and categorizing documents for ease of use.
· Ensure consistency of documentation practice across the team.
· Deprecate documents that are obsolete and can be archived.
· Create a logical document index.
· Support PPT presentation needs for the global team for key meetings with stakeholders.
· Manage global projects that include policy, process, or documentation.
· Partner with the relevant stakeholders to drive and implement process efficiency.
· Work promptly on documentation tasks.
· Develop and lead the documentation communications framework.
· Accomplishes projects with little or no direction and has sustained self-driven productivity.
· Articulate our documentation governance position in internal meetings.
· Identify documentation gaps and deliver ongoing communications to team members.
· Draft policy and process related materials including reports, propose documentation updates, develop documentation based on legal guidance, create instructional content, with the ability to proof, revise, and edit copy to ensure both accuracy and quality of content, convert complex ideas and concepts into easily understood documentation.
· Ensure proper tracking and reporting on the engagement and outcomes of policy efforts and provide cross-functional partners with information on policy development activity.
· Lead and independently complete highly complicated projects.
· Suggest the delivery of new projects, features and systems that increase efficiency and scalability.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Minimum 3 years of documentation writing experience.
· Demonstrated ability to document complex policies into step-by-step formats.
· Project management experience.
· Adapt to flexible working hours.
· Travel domestically and internationally.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710