Diversity & Inclusion Program Administrator
Our client is an on-demand financial management and human capital management software vendor.
This hybrid role can be based in either the Dublin or London offices with a requirement to be in the office 1-2 days per week.
They require a Diversity & Inclusion Program Administrator with 3+ years of experience working in a programme manager role to join them for a period of 11 months on a hybrid basis.
This job has the potential to be converted into a fulltime position.
Our client is willing to offer a salary as high as €90,000 for the right candidate.
Job Reference: BBBH 22236
What will a Diversity & Inclusion Program Administrator do?
- Build, manage and maintain programme plans for VIBE programmes and initiatives.
- Establish key milestone tracking to monitor progress of programme goals and milestone completion.
- Create communications plan and provide regular progress updates to key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain slide deck templates to support program activity and to provide regular updates on progress.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across P&P, Business stakeholders, VIBE Councils, EBCs.
- Programme and Administration support for existing and new VIBE Programmes About You: Passion for diversity, equity and inclusion.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar programme management role.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience tracking and measuring, utilising appropriate KPIs and metrics to demonstrate progress and success.
- Detail-oriented, strong organisational and project execution skills.
- Experience of using Asana.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404