Digital Product Specialist (Mandarin)
Are you looking to grow your career in marketing and digital products?
Are you a fluent Mandarin speaker?
Would you like to work in the modern, multicultural, light-filled office space and have an opportunity to network with your colleagues on daily basis?
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment, surrounded by the latest cutting-edge technology?
If yes, this can be a great opportunity for you.
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Digital Product Specialist’s with fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and a BA/MA degree, ideally in Marketing, Business, etc to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Stamp 1G, Stamp 4, or EU citizenship are acceptable.
Your role will involve:
- Developing business growth solutions for top brand partners by providing analytical data insights, marketing, user acquisition plans, and ads digital marketing solutions.
- Managing and enhancing the platform functions of the company’s products in cooperation with third-party platforms, to create customized digital solutions for partners.
- Developing ads strategies and monitoring and optimizing ads performance for key accounts.
- Identifying new market opportunities and leading a rapid growth agenda for business through a portfolio of strategic partner initiatives.
What do you need?
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree or above (ideally in Marketing, Business, etc)
- You need to be fluent in Mandarin and English
Beneficial to have (but if you do not have this, please apply anyway):
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of digital services product solutions preferred
- Customer/partner interface sales or business development experience preferred
Submit your CV today! Microsoft Word format is preferred.
If you only have a CV in PDF or your CV is not up to date, please send your application anyway, we can take care of the formalities later.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
Job Reference: BBBH 2249