Digital Operations Assistant
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a Digital Operations Assistant to join their expanding team in London. They are looking for a candidate with hands on experience working with digital products or in mobile ecosystem, and good understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs, and expectation
The Digital Operations Assistant will be responsible for assisting the daily operations for mobile services in the UK and Ireland. With the primary goal of improving business performance and team efficiency, the ideal candidate should have a strong sense of responsibility, be a good team worker and have good understanding of the mobile ecosystem. He or she will work with the Business Operations team, focusing on user acquisition, retention, and data operation.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 20590
Your role will involve
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks
- Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency
- Assisting operation managers in organizing promotional campaigns, including influencer outreach
- Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
- Leverage data and insights to understand our customers and funnel in depth, identify business opportunities.
You must have as a minimum
- BA degree in relevant field (Business/Marketing)
- Previous experience with data analytics
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum 6 months experience working with digital products or in mobile ecosystem
- Previous experience working for a multinational company, or an Internet start-up would be a plus
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Laptop, mobile etc
Applicants must be eligible to work in United Kingdom, as the client is not able to sponsor any work permit applications.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48122119037.