Digital Operations Assistant (Mandarin)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Digital Operations Assistant who has knowledge and understanding of the telecommunication and mobile services industry and can speak fluent English and Mandarin.
In this role, you will be supporting the Operation Manager to improve product performance, focusing on user acquisition and satisfaction that will contribute to the overall company business targets. The ideal candidate would have some familiarity with local or EU markets and understand how to enhance the end-user's interaction and bring the “Wow Way” experience to every customer.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 21836
Your role will involve
- Execute business operation activities to drive user growth and achieve business target together with the Operation Manager.
- Establish relationships with the local service providers and top industry partners to aggregate rich, high-quality local content and services.
- Act as an interface and work closely with service partners for day-to-day operations.
- Assisting operation manger to organize campaigns and events (online/offline) for the service promotions in the European markets.
- Leverage data and insights to understand our customers and funnel in depth, identify business opportunities.
- Collaborate with HQ product teams, enhance the user experience and optimize business performance.
You must have as a minimum
- More than 1 year of experience in a business operations, business development or user experience related role.
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualisation (SQL /Power BI/Excel)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Previous experience in the telecommunication or mobile services industry
- Familiar with European culture, EU mobile market, and local developer companies, services, and products
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.