Digital Marketing Specialist – German
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist – German to join them on a permanent contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21234
What will a Digital Marketing Specialist – German do?
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high-value advertising customers.
- Create Keywords packs, bids, and budget suggestions.
- Gather and analyze data at the account level and campaign level.
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies.
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile, and YouTube.
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental processes and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads.
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Optimization Experience/ knowledge of Digital Marketing Campaigns, handling Google Ads Campaigns, Content review, Data analysis, budget management.
- Fluent German and English
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata.
- Tax Saver ticket.
- Bike to work Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- PMI Private Medical Insurance.
- Access to learning curriculums aligned to your skillset and preferences.
- Access to engagement and wellbeing activities and events.
- Benefits hub.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.