German and English Speakers – Speak Up!
Digital Marketing Graduates – Rise Your Hands!
You’ve already gone through a hard path to finish your studies and learn the language (or maybe you’re a native speaker?) – it’s time for you to have a chance to develop your experience – check below if this opportunity is right for you!
I am looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist – with German and English language.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Work Model: Hybrid
Relocation package: Yes
Visa sponsorship: Yes
WHAT’S MORE IN IT FOR YOU?
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata.
- Tax Saver ticket.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- PMI Private Medical Insurance.
- Access to learning curriculums aligned to your skillset and preferences.
- Access to engagement and well-being activities and events.
- Benefits hub.
Based in Dublin, the client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. This company continues to grow and expand its dynamic team and is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist – German to join them on a permanent contract.
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers.
- Create Keywords packs, bids, and budget suggestions.
- Gather and analyze data at the account level and campaign level.
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies.
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers’ goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile, and YouTube.
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental processes and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads.
YOUR NEEDED EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Optimization Experience/ knowledge of Digital Marketing Campaigns, handling Google Ads Campaigns, Content review, Data analysis, and budget management.
- Fluent German and English languages.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 22932
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please email me; Olga Gurgul at [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Please submit your CV in English language and Microsoft Word format.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, don’t worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.