Developer (Financial Services)
Have you ever tried working for one of the world’s largest specialist fund administration and middle office solutions providers?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a Developer with 2+ years of relevant practical experience in a similar role, to support their IT department and join them on a PERMANENT contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21949
About the location: You will be working ONSITE from the office in Dublin. (D1)
About the role: You will be developing reports and interfaces, designing the corresponding processes/workflows and steering the implementation of those.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that, there will be 2 more interviews with the client.
- 2+ years of relevant practical experience in a similar role.
- Profound knowledge of at least three of the following domains:
- Application Development, XGEN, SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, C#, .NET, SSRS Reporting, CMD, Powershell.
- Application Administration, CONTROL-M, Abacus, PM1, FERNBACH, SMARAGD, SAP B1, SWIFT, IBSY.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the processes within a bank are advantageous.
- Fluent communication skills in English, German and French is advantageous.
What will you do?
- Developing reports and interfaces, designing the corresponding processes/workflows and steering the implementation of those
- ETL processing
- Delivering application maintenance and support
- Scripting under Windows and Unix (CMD, shell scripting, Powershell)
- Database scripting and SQL development
- Actively participating in IT related projects
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- Flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment which is providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
- Global mobility program
- Expanding workforce with options for career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com