Desktop Deployment Technician
Our client, a global leader in the alcohol industry, require a Desktop Deployment Technician to join their expanding team in Dublin, initially on a contract until the end of Dec 2021.
Job Reference: BBBH 20661
Your role will involve:
- Deploying Windows 10 Desktop computers.
- Prepare workroom for efficient processes with simple, clutter free workspaces to support all activities.
- Scheduling deployment activities.
- Ensuring Asset management systems are maintained to.
- Ensuring Procedures for deployment are adhered to.
- Resolving technical issues.
- Maintaining work room to agreed standard.
- Maintain inventory stream of new Kit.
- Agree and report on SLAs.
- Deployment targets.
- Customer Service feedback.
- Return of Kit.
- Data accuracy.
- Applications remediation work.
- Monitor progress of central team.
- Test applications when available.
- Manage inventory of applications used in Ireland.
- Work with Central team and suppliers to remediate applications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- IT Experience
- Software installation experience
- End user customer experience
- University or College degree in Economics or IT field
- Fluent English language knowledge
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.