Design Program Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Design Program Manager with 3+ years of experience working on design programmes/ projects from road mapping through delivery with evidence of having shipped a project before, to join them initially on a 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Identifying and driving product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts while also managing strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20070
What will the Design Program Manager do?
· Pulling together weekly/monthly Design Digest posts that collect the links shared by ICs on design progress and posting into relevant groups
· Communicating with partner teams when our priorities or deadlines have shifted.
· Developing ways to establish strong relationships with partner teams.
· Cross team sprints
· Communicating with and involving stakeholders at the right times to get buy in and feedback.
· Supporting team sprints and vision workshops.
· Working with ICs to update design tracker docs to keep stakeholders in the loop on project updates.
· Supporting onboarding of new team members via creation of materials and info sessions.
· Supporting diversity and inclusion programs within the team.
· Helping me in celebrating important milestones and successes in the team.
· Exploring ways for the team to ‘play’ and have fun.
· Helping organise socials, team events and learning.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years of experience working on programmes/ projects from road mapping through delivery with evidence of having shipped a project before.
· Experience working directly with design teams.
· Proven understanding of design and design lifecycle.
· Prince 2/ PMP qualification nice to have.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710