Design Program Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a Design Program Manager you will have 6+ years of experience as a digital producer, project manager, product manager, or program manager with a background establishing programs, supporting design teams, executing best in class creative, and developing lasting relationships.
You will be involved in identifying and driving product initiatives forward and manage strategic initiatives that improve the design team efficiency and impact
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20478
What will a Design Program Manager do?
- Identify and drive product initiatives forward that have multiple leadership-level stakeholders and many moving parts
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve design team efficiency and impact
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps and owners and resolving blocks that impede progress
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams
- Measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our design team, product management, engineering, content strategy and user research to ensure a smooth product development process
- Support the management team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution
- Establish communication structure to report out updates, progress and status with task forces or leads on the team
- Manage program communication and proactively connect with partners in other offices or disciplines to make them aware of the programs and how they can provide support
- Build impactful relationships and serve as a dependable point of contact across the product design, research, and content strategy teams and cross-functional partners you're working with in all offices
- Establish and execute activities that build team culture and community, team values and trust, and help individuals tie their work back to the client’s mission
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years of experience as a digital producer, project manager, product manager, or program manager with a background establishing programs, supporting design teams, executing best in class creative, and developing lasting relationships
- Experience handling complexity and navigating ambiguity with creative teams on large-scale 0 to 1 projects from concept to execution
- Experience working with product teams from road-mapping through delivery
- Experience working directly with product designers, UX researchers, and content strategists
- Experience working directly with creatives, both visual and content
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience in fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and experience identifying problems and proactively work towards solutions
- Experience leading product strategy
- Experience communicating with data to drive change
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies
- State of the art modern office
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.