Deployment Project Manager – Nigeria
Based in Lagos, Nigeria, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Deployment Project Manager with 5+ years of telecommunications/wireless project management experience pertaining but not limited to: Macro, Small Cell, to join them on a 12 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20177
What will a Deployment Project Manager do?
· Work closely with network operators, infrastructure providers and internal teams to develop and execute new broadband wireless infrastructure deployment projects.
· Develop and execute wireless network architectures to support innovative, low cost use-cases in developing markets.
· Team with partners and regional program, and project managers to ensure projects are delivered and connectivity goals are realized against aggressive timelines.
· Use RAN deployment and delivery expertise to support the delivery of new and upgraded RAN sites on time, to budget and quality.
· Technical coordination of internal and external stakeholders.
· Work closely with partners and suppliers, ensuring they are reaching their required milestones.
· Tracking deployment/operational activities and deliverables, supporting the work of the partner team and driving project completion on time and according to project plan.
· Identify pain points and opportunities to improve deployment/operational practices. Provide continuous improvements by seeking out and recommending process improvements to proactively drive program efficiency. Produce regular project status reports and identify solutions for areas of concern.
· Guiding reviews of projects with teams to incorporate lessons learned into team’s future roadmaps and goals. Advocating internally (and to the ecosystem partners at large) on how to maximize opportunities to successfully deploy new telecom hardware and software.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of telecommunications/wireless project management experience pertaining but not limited to: Macro, Small Cell, Fiber/Microwave/Satellite network deployment
· Experience working on complex RAN Deployment programs delivering within multi-vendor environments
· Excellent data analytics and data modeling skills
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040